Startup offices begin with fresh ideas and move on with potential risk in the market.
It is but natural that you, as a startup owner, will consider all possible options to move ahead with a winning team. Listening to the propositions of your employees and their preferences, channeling your team based on their talents are perhaps some of the most important ways to boost employee productivity.
But interestingly enough, the effect that the surroundings have on our mind, is equally important! The environment and design of workspace can influence our productivity immensely- both positively and negatively.
And in case of a coworking space, the overall ambience should be congenial enough to promote innovation in the minds of people.
A spacious, clean, and properly decorated office area will always convey a message of optimism amongst your employees and give off an air of professionalism.
Elements that could depict a good office design
Certain factors determine a well-maintained Office on Rent in Mumbai
- Comfortable temperature– Firstly, the temperature in the office area is to be taken into account. It must be kept a comfortable level, such that it is comfortable for all.
- Adequate lighting– One of the chief factors determining workforce productivity at the office is lighting. A bright and amply lit facility, throughout the office premises, can brighten up the minds of your employees and make them energetic, to start their day at work.
- Furniture– The movable articles like desks, tables or other sitting facilities are not expected to be very hi-fi. But instead, they should be distributed properly.
- Soothing music- It must be kept in mind that loud or unpleasant sounds in an office area are never acceptable at all. You can play soft soothing music to keep the monotony at bay for your employees.
- Use of lockers and shelves– While locating an important document, if we could find them arranged in a practical order in shelves, there can be nothing better than that. Having enough designated spaces to keep official things organized, would not just deduct the anxiety from our minds but also make our work easier and quicker.
- Add plenty of greenery– In between the tedious work life at the office, adding some shades of greenery to surroundings can bring huge respite. Greenery provides positivity in the minds of people, so that could lead to a good outcome in respect of productivity.
In today’s business world, coworking spaces are increasing rapidly with an influence on the market that is ever growing. Not to mention a Virtual Office Space that has entirely changed the paradigm when it comes to working remotely.
Workloft is an example of such a company which offers shared Office Space in Mumbai. You can pick and choose from a wide variety of choices when it comes to design, space, location, and other attributes.
Mental well-being is always a necessity to function efficiently in our day to day lives. And this comes from our surroundings. A lousy, messy or chaotic environment will never yield a good outcome, rather it may create problems. But if you tidy up your surroundings, and offer space for work that looks welcoming, then your team will definitely want to give their best. Besides, a neat and orderly workspace will also project a good reputation to your clients.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020