The coworking spaces sector in India is perhaps the second largest in the Asia Pacific region, in terms of flexibility of workspaces.
When it comes to providing the best shared office, agencies like WorkLoft believe that there are certain key factors that have propelled the growth of coworking in India.
Let us find out the 7 key factors in this regard.
1. Access to Workspaces As A Service (WaaS)
Many of us are already familiar with Software As A Service (SaaS), but with the growth of shared offices, Workspaces As A Service is a new and emerging concept. Today, coworking spaces are catering to a wide variety of demands and their customer-centric approach is what drives them to be so popular. The flexibility, the different packages of coworking to opt from along with a host of other convenience features available readily is something that is bound to be accepted wholeheartedly.
2. Inspiring designs that encourage growth and development
A startup office space Mumbai is where many young people’s dreams turn into a reality. The design of the office is crucial to inspiring creativity and a sense of liberation that will encourage people to continue hustling in the workplace. A modern shared office should include amenities that ensure your employees that yours is a safe space to grow and explore. And for that, you need to use innovation and imagination to come up with some amazing ideas to spruce things up.
3. A congenial work environment for young minds to flourish
When your employees enter their shared workspace Mumbai, they shouldn’t feel like they are being taken advantage of, or are being pressured into delivering more than they signed up for. Creating a lively atmosphere in the office can give birth to creative thinking, especially in a co-working space where ideas can move freely from one department to the next.
4. The best scopes of networking
When professionals plan to rent a desk for coworking, they automatically sign-up for enhanced networking that is vital for their business to grow. In today’s times, developing and expanding one’s network is the best way to cultivate one’s own potential and grow as a professional. And coworking spaces offer the best environment for collaboration and networking.
5. Ease of management
The best thing about coworking spaces is that they usually come with a team that manages the overheads concerning a shared office space. They collaborate with various companies to ensure that the services offered are top-notch leaving no space for customer complaints. The entire task of managing a shared workplace becomes easy and effective, and customers receive exactly what they are looking for.
6. Use of latest technology
When it comes to virtual office space, the best of the latest technologies need to be employed. Today, companies like WorkLoft adopt and offer the best facilities of technology to empower remotely working teams to carry on with their tasks seamlessly.
7. Cost optimization
In India, coworking spaces are mostly preferred by start-ups for cost-effectiveness. You only pay for what you use and the rent; nothing extra. There are no hassles and spending on infrastructure maintenance and repair which conventional offices include. Since start-ups function on limited capital initially, lower costs of functioning works in their favor.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020