WorkLoft Team is pleased to announce that it has been a year since WorkLoft started its Journey of co-working space. WorkLoft was established in March, 2016, and commenced the process towards becoming fully equipped co-working space in Mumbai.
WorkLoft provides fully equipped co-working space to Startups, freelancers, aspiring entrepreneurs and working professionals. Co-working space is a style of work that involves a shared working environment, often an office, and independent activity. Unlike in a typical office environment, that coworking are usually not employed by the same organization. Co-working spaces is becoming popular worldwide, affording startups instant networking opportunities and camaraderie, as well as the tangible benefit
Thus, WorkLoft facilitates open space environment and private cabins, with Meeting or conference, Training and Seminar Rooms.
Talking about its tangible benefits, it does provide,
– Storage facilities.
– Printing and scanning
– Unlimited tea/coffee
– 2 hours’ complimentary conference room
– 24/7 access to the office
WorkLoft envisions building a better world, a cohesive society, and an exceptional economy by providing the world’s finest ecosystem for start-ups, SMEs, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
The WorkLoft mission is to create one-of-a-kind vibrant co-working space where professionals from varied background come under one single roof to create and expand their network aiding them in discovering new opportunities for their business as well as for collaboration with other business.
Our Community Values:
· Positive Spirit
In a place like Mumbai, it is difficult to have an accessible office, but with WorkLoft, this problem doesn’t exist, as it is the only co working space which is so convenient & at 2 minutes walk from Nahur station.Hence, even for people living in Western or suburb areas, this is a much closer option.
In terms of Pricing, it offers reasonable cost compared to other co-working spaces.
WorkLoft is the most spacious, convenient, affordable co-working space in Mumbai today. It is very rare to see the above three combinations at one space, but it do exist! Not only its flexible space, but it also conducts regular networking sessions every month so that all its new clientscould introduce themselves with other co workers and interact.
Apart from this, it also organizes Seminars and Workshops along with festive celebrations with its internal clients.
Being a start-up or a budding entrepreneur, they generally don’t have enough of the time to look after the basic establishment services related to a company. Here, WorkLoft plays an important role as we have a collaboration with an organisation which manages Legal, Accounting, HR, Stationery and secretarial related services from their affiliates.
Being a 24*7 workplace, it encourages their clients to provide the best working environment and to make their them happy!
To celebrate this wonderful occasion, WorkLoft is hosting a party on 31st March, 2017 from 6pm onwards. With respect to the same, we are organizing an event at our work premises which include games, live performances, snacks, DJ music & many more.
The event is as per the below mentioned schedule & open for all-
1) 29th March’17- Table Tennis Tournament @3:00 P.M.
2) 30th March’17- Chess Tournament @3:00 P.M.
3) 31st March’17- Games, Live performances along with snacks 6:00 P.M.onwards.
Venue- WorkLoft Office Premises
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our onboard Members, our Management team and anyone who have simply expressed their support, without the involvement and dedication of these people we would not be what we are today!
We would be happy to mark your presence at the party and would love to celebrate the success together.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020