It shouldn’t come as a surprise when someone says that a happy team performs way better than others in all aspects. Employees may experience reduced productivity, lack of motivation, and reduced desire to work if their work life becomes monotonous and dull. Though shared office space may be an exception here, as they usually promote a healthy and fun work environment for the benefit of all their employees, it is not the case with most of the workplaces.
If your team doesn’t work in coworking spaces in Mumbai, then you can try 5 fun ways to boost your employees’ productivity in your office.
1. Introducing gaming area
Your employees are not machines; hence they need regular intervals during work. No one would like to sit on the same seat during the break, as the constant sight of workstation won’t let them relax. Having a gaming zone in the workplace can boost and refresh your employees’ mind, making them more productive and active in their work. Try to include different games, so that everyone finds something for themselves.
2. Visually appealing workplace
A dull looking workstation can never motivate your employees to perform better throughout the day. It is a reason why most of the shared workspace in Mumbai has a vibrant décor. The use of right colors can often brighten and uplift your employees’ mood. If you are confused with it, then make it a team activity where everyone can pour in their creative thoughts and come up with some great ideas to decorate the office. It is going to be a fun-filled team activity too.
3. Celebrating small achievements
Sometimes we tend to miss out the small accomplishments in the pressure to attain bigger goals. To keep your employees motivated, you should always celebrate small achievements too. Such things are noticed significantly in coworking startup office space. You can do any fun-activity to celebrate. From arranging team lunch to playing games- anything that brings the team closer and makes the employees happy should be included as part of the celebration.
4. Go out together
The employees share around 9 hours a day, or even more, in their respective workplace. It becomes crucial that all the team members have a good bonding with one another, as it will promote better team performance, and will also encourage people to work happily in the office.
5. Allow flexibility
Setting up rigid rules cannot necessarily guarantee good results. Employees can optimize their full potential if their mind is at peace. Ask your employees to take their laptops and sit in the cafeteria or games room, if they are tired of sitting in the same place. If you are looking for a shared office for rent in Mumbai then cafeterias, games room, and other relaxing units will be there for your employees. Give them the flexibility they want, and they will in return, give you the desired results.
You can try following all the 5 ways shared above and notice the difference for self. If you are yet to find the perfect rented space for your workplace, then try Workloft. It is one such coworking space in Mumbai that offers a fun working environment for all the members. Always remember to keep your employees happiness on the top of the priority list. It can bring about unexpected results.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020