If you are a solo entrepreneur and have been doing your homework to find a good Office Space For Rent in Mumbai, then, you might have come across the term ‘Coworking’ office spaces plenty of times, right? Probably, you aren’t familiar with this concept and that has made you more inquisitive about all the buzz the co-working thing has been making. Isn’t it? Here is a primer for you on what coworking facilities actually are –
What does coworking mean?
Coworking office spaces, as the name suggests, are basically shared office spaces where the occupants share a common space with each other. These are affordable and provide you with a great escape from the monotony of a home office. The occupants are generally, solo entrepreneurs like you, freelancers, a small team of people, start-ups and basically everyone who is looking forward to leverage the benefits of a flexible office space.
A work culture you’ll love for sure
Simply put, the culture of a good and productive Co Working Space is pretty much different from a regular office facility. The moment you walk into a shared office space, you’ll be able to feel the difference. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee, energetic people and lively environment, all these indeed leave a positive mark on your mind and of course, the quality of your work.
A Business Centre in Mumbai offers options
Apart from the dynamic culture, another enticing thing about a Co Working Space is the pocket-friendly cost. And, you can choose, rent and pay only for what you require and not for an entire office space (that’s most of the times heavier on your light pocket). Yes, with an encouraging office space like WorkLoft, you can choose from a number of membership-based plans, for example – that come at different prices to make a lot of room for flexibility, like choosing from daily fees, monthly fees, shared or dedicated desk as per your convenience and needs.
What researchers have to say?
The concept of Shared Office Space Mumbai is indeed working well and makes a great and healthy fit for the occupants. There is a typical or rather you can say a natural alignment between what such facilities offer and what the occupants (freelancers, small companies, start-ups) want.
According to researchers, who have been working for years on the possible effects of sharing an office space, people, who use shared office space, find their work as more meaningful. They find more job control and have a deep sense of community. No wonder, why the idea of coworking office space is doing so well.
So, if you want to be a part of a creative and productive shared office at a reputable Business Centre in Mumbai, you have taken a smart decision indeed. With a shared office space like WorkLoft, you can not only avail affordable cost benefits, but a flexible and positive work environment to work in. Why wait? Visit www.workloft.in to book your space now!
Also, do share this blog to reach out people who you know are also looking for an affordable, flexible and healthy work environment to being with.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020