The concept of being a Digital Nomads is the newest topic in the block. It is also a highly trending practice, where people travel from one place to another and work from wherever they wish to. Starting from a hammock beside the breathtaking ocean to a swanky modern coworking space like the ones at WorkLoft, digital nomads are found everywhere.
Digital nomads have been successful in breaking the shackles of the conventional working schedule. They are the ultimate picture of freedom while enjoying their work thoroughly. There are many ways in which one can perceive digital nomads, but the bottom line is the same for all of them – they are independent of a work location.
Attracting a digital nomad to work from a business centre in Mumbai, might seem really tricky. But with some careful considerations, it can be done easily.
So let us take a look at five ways for drawing the modern digital nomads to a coworking space.
1. Give them a community workspace
To attract digital nomads to your shared office space Mumbai, you first need to understand what exactly they are looking for. Digital nomads most often need company while working, because working while moving around does not always bring them, friends and coworkers, to interact with. So if you can offer them a community-like environment at work, they will be instantly attracted. But the working community must be open to new and temporary members and welcoming enough.
2. Offer them flexibility
Digital nomads are used to a very flexible work schedule; that, of course, does not mean that they do not adhere to committed timelines for work. But with stringent rules about the work timings, they might feel discouraged to be there. So it is important to have flexi-schedules at your coworking office for rent in Mumbai so that these independent professionals do not have to compromise on their freedom.
3. Launch subscription programs
Apart from the flexibility of time, offering subscription packages is also a great way to build trust and rapport with them. With attractively-priced subscription programs, they might choose to return to your working space again after a few months. This will also take care of your business.
4. Additional offers
Digital nomads at startup offices might be visiting your city for the first time. You can take a step forward and provide them with the necessary guidance to book nearby hotels, hostels or private accommodations, or arrange for pickups and drops from the airport or railway station. Going the extra mile for them will prompt them to choose you.
5. Market and promote your business
It is very important for you to spread the word about your services and offerings for the digital nomads. You need to target the right audience base, otherwise, no matter how good your services are, digital nomads will never be aware of your presence. So creating your brand presence is vital.
WorkLoft’s Coworking space is designed to offer ultimate freedom while working, yet inculcating the vibes of community working. Their competitively priced plans and services are the perfect recipes for digital nomads to work affordably and enjoy to the very core.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020