An office that is well planned is always a keeper. What really impresses an employee? Along with an able leader and cooperative colleagues, office ambience plays an important role in satisfying the workers. Growing companies like WorkLoft continuously work for betterment to make the working ambience ideal for the employees. What are the factors that make an office design wonderful? Find out:
1. Collaboration space: the traditional 9-to-5 job hardly leaves any space for the employees to collaborate and work together. Coworking space in an office gives employees an opportunity to share ideas and opinions. All modern offices have designated collaboration area as they understand the exposure will help in the growth of the business in return.
2. Independent working zones: almost all offices in big cities like Mumbai are now cubicle centric. It ensures personal space for an individual employee. A dedicated space for employees makes them feel valued and also increases efficiency. It caters to the need of everyone requiring a quiet zone to concentrate. The available furnished office space for rent is all well equipped with these basic necessities.
3. Effective use of available space: in today’s space crunch the startup offices are mostly preferring shared office space. These are less costly as well as cosy and compact. The office designs that are visually pleasing ensure more productivity of the employees. For designing, less is more is perfectly applicable. Too much furniture can make offices look overcrowded. Stick to the necessity and not extravagance.
4. The right balance of natural light and fresh air: office space must be airy and filled with light. The provision of having enough windows and that too in the ideal place comes under office design planning. If the physical environment is comfortable then employees are bound to be more focused. Natural light and fresh air bring freshness in the office environment and helps concentrate better. Such an ideal work environment is ensured by shared office space Mumbai.
5. Room colour: choosing the appropriate colour for an office is a tough job. Soothing colours help increase attention span and concentration. Patterns and motifs can be used on the walls to make the room look more attractive and vibrant.
6. Useful accessories: too much ornamentation may disturb the formal and serious aura of the office. However, there are some useful accessories that can be used. Abstract artwork, DIY paintings or some quotes can be hanged to motivate the employees. House plants can be used to decoration that will give a green touch. Also, some decorative lamps once in a while will do no harm.
Companies like WorkLoft that are ever-evolving in a competitive world are coming up with new strategies to offer coworking spaces that cater to diverse requirements. Such an initiative is the virtual office. The concept of virtual office in Mumbai is nothing new. Many age-old companies are also using these latest virtual office technologies to cope up with the fast pace of the world. These are much more flexible offering employees and employers the liberty to work from anywhere. Unlike traditional physical office space, the work is done mostly virtually.
- How Can Virtual Offices Help Your Small Business Grow? March 24, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Shared Office Space For Large Corporations In South Mumbai March 20, 2020
- How does Coworking Spaces Affect Employees’ Professional Identities March 16, 2020
- A Typical Day In One Of The Best Coworking Spaces In Mumbai March 9, 2020
- Why Co-working Spaces Are Now Focusing on India’s Smaller Cities March 4, 2020
- 7 Factors Driving The Success Of Coworking Spaces In India March 2, 2020
- Co-working Spaces Offering Launchpads for Indian Startup Generation February 26, 2020
- 7 Perfect Ways How Start-ups Can Design Their Office and Gain Maximum Productivity February 19, 2020
- Why Co-Working Spaces Aren’t Just About Rental Benefits Anymore February 12, 2020
- 7 Ways to Avoid Loneliness as a Solopreneur February 5, 2020